The Complete AAP™ Software Training
Learn to navigate The Complete AAP™ software in person at our facility in Golden, Colorado, or online in the comfort of your own office. Using your own data, work one-on-one with a trainer who gears your training to suit your company's unique circumstances. No matter your level of expertise, our trainers can focus on whichever areas you need help most. Though our main goal is to help familiarize you with the operation of The Complete AAP™, our trainers can answer affirmative action-related questions that are specific to your company. Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge and confidence to finish your affirmative action plan (AAP) now, and in years to come.
How It Works
Click on one of the registration links at the left, and then complete and submit the appropriate form. A trainer will be in touch with you within 1 business day to set up your first session. The following topics can be covered during your 6 hours of training:
- Data Requirements
- Creating an AAP Shell in The Complete AAP™
- Workforce Data Review
- Workforce Data Import
- Census Code Assignment
- Establishment of Availability
- Personnel Activity Data Review
- Personnel Data Import
- Prior Goal Progress
- Report Publishing
- Understanding Your Reports
Affirmative Action Plan Basics
Whether you decide to attend training at our facility or wish to be trained online, you have the option to have your trainer spend an hour or so covering some AAP Basics that will answer questions for novices and those who need a refresher.
AAP Basics: HRCI* accredited The Complete AAP™ Affirmative Action Training
- Why Affirmative Action Plans Are Required
- How To Determine AAP Dates
- How Many AAPs To Prepare
- Who Should Be Included In An AAP
* The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.